24:00 Projekt Paranormal Research
The 24:00 Projekt Team holds itself to a very high standard for paranormal evidence. We scrutinize the evidence we collect very carefully and critically.
The following detailed reports contain only legitimate pictures, videos, and evps from our past investigations and ongoing hunts.
- Commercial Building - This 5 story building, located in New Castle PA, was built in the early part of the 20th Century.
- Conkle Farm - The Conkle Farm, part of Beaver State Park in Ohio, is where bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd was shot down in 1934.
- Hillview Manor - Hillview Manor is a three floor, 63,000 square foot abandoned nursing home facility in New Castle, PA.
- Local Cemetery - The investigation of this local cemetery near New Castle, PA continues on an ongoing basis.
- New Castle Playhouse - The New Castle Playhouse building, built in the early part of the 20th Century, was originally a Vaudeville theater.
- North Beaver Township House - There seems to be a lot of incidence of death associated with the area around this location.
Our investigations have convinced us that legitimate paranormal activity is occurring here.
- Oak Park Manor - This historic house was once the caretaker's home, a funeral parlor, and the cemetery office of Oak Park Cemetery in New Castle, PA.
- Ohio State Reformatory - The Ohio State Reformatory is considered one of the most active haunted places in the United States.
- Stritmater Building - The ornately styled Stritmater Building, recently home to Lanigan's Irish Pub in New Castle, PA, was built in 1881.
- Miscellaneous - Bits and pieces of evidence from other locations we've visited.
What goes on during an investigation? What methodology is used? The 24:00 Projekt Team utilizes proven scientific and quantitative research methods to establish a
high degree of accuracy and authenticity.